A Little Bit Love Story

At the first time i know him, i have no idea who he is. All i knew was just a guy who tried so hard to flirt many woman. I don't even know his name, i often see him at the canteen. We didn't really know one and another that time. But, time passed by, people getting know each other, and then promoting some social media account theirselves. Neither him. I followed or adding some of their username including hiself. But, i still never talked to him.
I remembered when my sixteen birthday. Everybody gave an ecxiting greeting for me. Wow, i suddenly became a celebrity. And then, ya, he gave the greeting in germany which i don't know anything about this language.  Since this occasion, i started to get to know him. I watch his funny face when the inauguration, wow i still remember how' his face looked like when we are in face-make up-soiled segmen.
Once upon a night.I got a text from him. At that time, i changed my profile picture which is the picture i took when i tried to express my character as Maici. He said that i was scary with that face, but still pretty. Hmm, here we go the story's begun.
We were getting closer. We are texting every night, telling every moment we had during the days, feeling like we're in warm closeness, so safe.
Until finally he told me his feeling. I got concerns through all the way we spend together. I was afraid because we are 'different' . But, he always trying to make me believe that this was true. His feeling was true, neither than i.
When he held my hands, i felt this safety. This all didn't work well. Everything was wrong.
Otherwise, we got problem. We could not be together, ever.
But with him, everything was there. Because of him, i could find my real self. I started to writing again. He made me not to be afraid. Because of him, i finally understood what the true love is. Never throw this feeling. No matter what i'm doing in daily. It's just the same.
He moved on. We become friends. He told his stories. The story with his those girls out there. The stories that broke me down. I never can stand it. I just can't. So suck i know. But that's life. We definetly can never be together. It hurts me a lot.
He showed me the world. I love the conversation. I love the way he's thinking. With you, the fear is erased into dust. I always try to believe you that everything would be alright. No, it's never be alright.

Comments

Popular Posts