LE63ND Halan-Halan - Apr 3rd 2019



It's been 8 months, felt a very short time.. but we've known each other like it has been years. Being with you guys are most awesome times i've ever experienced. I never thought this kind of luck comes to me. Those emotions like anger, tears, laughs, are probably become a big treasure inside my head. Because you guys are worth it. I never feel disappointed being in this community.

You are all not only partner, but also friends, family... maybe my words are not as beautiful as poems from literature, or not as dramatic as acts from the art performance. But i know, you know me.. so.. there's no exact words could describe our relation. No one knows the exact painted memories. It's just floating.. constantly daydreaming ... thinking of our records.

Thankyou guys! Thankyou Dagadu Djokdja



Comments

Popular Posts